- Deep, dual subwoofer powerful bass with power handling of 200W RMS or 600W Peak
- Impedance of 2 ohms (parallel connection) 4 ohms separating twin enclosure
- Frequency Response 30 200Hz
- Passive dual 8" subwoofer
- Car audio Subwoofer
- Included components: Fuse subwoofer, 2x Mounting feet, Owners manual, Mounting screws bag
- SSI (Selectable Smart Impedance)
- Aero-cooled voice coil
- Oversized voice coil
- Premium integrated push terminals
- Quality and affordability: Great bass usually depends on your wallet, as a nice sub and powerful amp can cost serious cash. Now JBL steps up with some help for the bass-hungry, designing their affordable Stage subs to help you get strong bass when your bank account's a little weak.
- Excellent power handling: The 122AM 12" subwoofer features a polypropylene cone for enhanced stiffness, supported by a high-roll rubber surround that'll stand up the abuses of life in your ride. It'll handle up to 250 watts RMS, and it works equally well in sealed or ported enclosures, so you can get the kind of bass you want.
- Reliability: The 1-1/2" voice coil contributes to this sub's impressive power handling, while airflow from the cone's movement cools the voice coil for exceptional reliability. And, speaking of reliable, JBL puts these subs through a rigid testing process that includes baking, freezing, and blasting them with power for days on end, all so that you never have to worry.
- Grille not included
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Deep, powerful bass with power handling of 250W RMS or 1000W Peak
- Mounting depth 5-5/8" (142mm)
- 30 - 175Hz frequency response
- 10" Subwoofer
- Car audio Subwoofer
- Included components: One Club 1024 Subwoofer, owner's manual
- 100 watts RMS class D amplifier and 8" (200mm) subwoofer engineered as a system to ensure great distortion-free bass even at high output levels
- Oversized Protection Bars
- JBL RBC Wired Remote
- Slot-Port Enclosure
- powered polypropylene subwoofer with built-in amplifier that matches the woofer performance at 150W RMS or 450W Peak.
- 12" (305mm) woofer
- 35 - 120Hz frequency response
- Slipstream port eliminates port noise and provides distortion-free bass at high output levels
- Polypropylene Woofer Cone
- Included components: One SUBBP12AM powered Subwoofer/enclosure, owner's manual and remote control
- High power handling, deep and rich bass with power handling capability of up to 1000 watts peak power or 250W RMS.
- 34 - 200Hz frequency response
- Included components: 1 X Subwoofer enclosure,owner's manual, 2 x brand stickers
- Package Dimensions: 33.7 L x 54.9 H x 45.7 W (centimeters)
- Powered 11" Subwoofer Enclosure
- Mounts To Hub Of Spare Tire
- Class D Amplifier (200 Watts RMS)
- Variable Low-pass Crossover
- Hybrid subwoofer and Bluetooth speaker all in one for the ultimate performance and convienence
- High-performance JBL Sound Quality with powerful 100W amplifier
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming
- Adjustable audio settings to maximize the bass performance in-vehicle along with balancng the sound performance and battery life
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery with up to 8 hours of wireless music playback
- *Please Read: The BASSPRO GO receives is power ONLY from the harness that is connected to the car battery. When connected to the harness, the car battery will charge the internal battery so that it is ready to be used as a portable the next time you need it. When removed from the harness, the full-range portable speaker runs on the internal battery. It cannot be charged via either of the USB (A or C) jacks. It will be charged the next time it is connected to the harness in the vehicle.
- This patented JBL slip stream port design works in concert with the LSR310S low frequency driver for deep, dynamic bass response at all playback levels.
- A JBL first, the XLF setting activates a specially-engineered tuning that emulates the ample bass tuning used in today's dance clubs.
- The custom-designed driver in the LSR310S delivers deep low frequency response into the 20 Hz region, and 113 dB peak output, for long periods at full rated power with no risk of failure
- With balanced XLR and 1/4-inch inputs and XLR outputs you can add the LSR310S to any Studio monitor system to extend its low frequency performance
- The -10Dbv/+4 dB sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the LSR310S to high-output professional equipment without any danger of input overload. Maximum peak input level: +20. 3 dB
- Purchase includes: studio monitor, power cable, and set-up guide
- Inputs: balanced XLR (x2) and TRS (x2)
- Ac input voltage: 100 240VAC (10%), 50/ 60Hz
- Pair with the JBL 305P MKII, 306P MKII, or 308P MKII studio monitors for stunning audio detail and an impressive dynamic range!
We ranked and reviewed the top 10 of BEST JBL CAR SUBWOOFERS in 2022. With the support of 58,164 customer's reviews, we hope that this article can give you the most realistic view of these products. The list below contains some main brands as jbl, jbl-professional.
Customers with different budgets can find their ideal product because these products range from $71.38 to $589.95.
We are a media site. We do not buy or sell products. If case the product is not suitable or has quality problems, please visit Amazon, eBay, Best Buy, Walmart, Wayfair, and read more How to Contact Seller on Amazon.