1. JBL Club WS1000 10" Shallow Mount subwoofer w/SSI ( Selectable Smart Impedance ) Switch from 2 to 4 ohm Bundled with Alphasonik Earbuds
- 10" 2 ohm or 4 ohm switch selectable Club Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling: Peak: 800 watts / RMS: 200 watts
- Shallow Mount - designed to fit into small enclosures
- Harman-Proprietary SSITM (Selectable Smart Impedance)
- Top-mount depth: 3 5/16" / Frequency Response: 35 - 175Hz / Sensitivity: 89 dB
- This patented JBL slip stream port design works in concert with the LSR310S low frequency driver for deep, dynamic bass response at all playback levels.
- A JBL first, the XLF setting activates a specially-engineered tuning that emulates the ample bass tuning used in today's dance clubs.
- The custom-designed driver in the LSR310S delivers deep low frequency response into the 20 Hz region, and 113 dB peak output, for long periods at full rated power with no risk of failure
- With balanced XLR and 1/4-inch inputs and XLR outputs you can add the LSR310S to any Studio monitor system to extend its low frequency performance
- The -10Dbv/+4 dB sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the LSR310S to high-output professional equipment without any danger of input overload. Maximum peak input level: +20. 3 dB
- Purchase includes: studio monitor, power cable, and set-up guide
- Inputs: balanced XLR (x2) and TRS (x2)
- Ac input voltage: 100 240VAC (10%), 50/ 60Hz
- Pair with the JBL 305P MKII, 306P MKII, or 308P MKII studio monitors for stunning audio detail and an impressive dynamic range!
- 10-Inch Dual 4-ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 1,200 Watts | RMS Power: 600 watts
- 2.5" 4-Layer High Temperature Copper voice Coil
- High Roll Foam Surround and Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- Frequency Response Range: 28 Hz - 300 Hz | Sensitivity: 82.5 dB
- High Flux Ferrite Motor | Advanced Air Flow Cooling Design
- Deep, powerful bass with power handling of 250W RMS or 1000W Peak
- Mounting depth 5-5/8" (142mm)
- 30 - 175Hz frequency response
- 10" Subwoofer
- Car audio Subwoofer
- Included components: One Club 1024 Subwoofer, owner's manual
5. JBL Bar 5.1 - Soundbar with Built-in Virtual Surround, 4K and 10" Wireless Subwoofer (JBL2GBAR51IMBLKAM)
- An impressive 550w of total system power
- 10"" wireless subwoofer delivers deep, thrilling sound
- Built-in chromecast, airplay2 and bluetooth
- Jbl surround sound brings an immersive virtual 5.1 sound experience for your tv without any extra wires or speakers
- 4k pass-through with hdr 10 and dolby vision provides the best resolution
- Now with alexa multi-room audio
- Connector type: HDMI
- 10" Dual 4 Ohm GT5 Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling: Peak: 1000 watts / RMS: 275 watts
- Recommended power range: 150 - 275 watts RMS
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Polypropylene woofer cone material / Rubber-coated tinsel leads help to protect the leads against wear and harsh use
- 10" Dual-Voice-Coil Subwoofer
- Polypropylene woofer cone
- Proprietary steel frame
- Impedance: 2 or 8 ohms
- Power handling, Peak: 1100W
- Two-tone unique design for wood
- JBL engineering high-definition imaging
- Long excursion powered subwoofer
8. JBL Club WS1000 - 10” shallow mount subwoofer w/SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance) switch from 2 to 4 ohm
- Slim, sleek and stylish polypropylene woofer with power handling of 200W RMS or 800W Peak
- Shallow mount with 3-5/16 (83mm) mounting depth
- 35 - 175Hz frequency response
- 10" Subwoofer
- Car audio Subwoofer
- Quality and affordability: Great bass usually depends on your wallet, as a nice sub and powerful amp can cost serious cash. Now JBL steps up with some help for the bass-hungry, designing their affordable Stage subs to help you get strong bass when your bank account's a little weak.
- Excellent power handling: The Stage 102AM features a polypropylene cone for enhanced stiffness, supported by a high-roll rubber surround that'll stand up the abuses of life in your ride. It'll handle up to 225 watts RMS (900 watts peak), and it works equally well in sealed or ported enclosures, so you can get the kind of bass you want.
- Reliability: The 1-1/2" voice coil contributes to this sub's impressive power handling, while airflow from the cone's movement cools the voice coil for exceptional reliability. And, speaking of reliable, JBL puts these subs through a rigid testing process that includes baking, freezing, and blasting them with power for days on end, all so that you never have to worry.
- Grille not included
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- These products are OEM replacments meaning they do not come in retail packaging. Less money spent on packaging = more money saved by you.
- Marine-grade materials & components to suit the demands of a harsh outdoor environment with an IPx5 marine rating.
- Product family look and feel to meet the needs of our JBL customers.
- Accentuated performance at frequencies heard in an open-air environment.
We ranked and reviewed the top 10 of BEST JBL 10 INCH SUBWOOFERS in 2022. With the support of 61,805 customer's reviews, we hope that this article can give you the most realistic view of these products. The list below contains some main brands as jbl, jbl-professional, skar-audio.
Customers with different budgets can find their ideal product because these products range from $69.99 to $465.00.
We are a media site. We do not buy or sell products. If case the product is not suitable or has quality problems, please visit Amazon, eBay, Best Buy, Walmart, Wayfair, and read more How to Contact Seller on Amazon.